Laboratory of Air Pollution and Pollution Control Engineering of Atmospheric Pollutants, Dept. of Environmental Engineering, Democritus University of Thrace, Xanthi, Greece
Laboratory of Atmospheric Pollution
- B.Sc. (Magna Cum Laude), Ph.D.
Indoor air quality; gaseous and particulate indoor air pollutants; indoor PM concentrations, size distributions, chemical composition; indoor and outdoor sources of atmospheric pollutants-deposition-indoor chemistry (heterogeneous and homogeneous reactions); building’s air exchange rate; indoor micro-climatic conditions; noise; indoor air quality models; Effects of air pollutants on human health and on cultural heritage (risk assessment). Occupational safety and health.
1. Indoor Environmental Quality.
2. Occupational Safety and Health.
3. Urban Air Quality Management.
4. Risk assessment of indoor air quality on health.
5. Laboratory classes of Atmospheric Pollution.
6. Laboratory classes of Atmospheric Chemistry.