- July 1994: Diploma of Chemical Engineering, University of Patras, Greece (grade 7.98)
- 7/12/ 1999: PhD in Chemical Engineering, University of Patras, Greece. Title of thesis: “Optimisation of anaerobic digestion systems”
Research interests and experience:
My scientific research has been focused on the process of anaerobic digestion since conducting my PhD thesis. Specifically, my field of research includes the study and development of anaerobic digestion processes, valorization of biomass and wastes, design and operation of bioreactors and bioprocess modeling.
1. Physical Unit Operations.
2.Chemical and Biochemical Unit Operations.
3. Anaerobic process for the valorization of wastes and biomass .
4. Simulation of bioprocesses in environmental engineering .